Become a Tutor
Tutors at Basic Learning Skills are subject-area credentialed and earn highly competitive wages.
Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing instructions in specific areas to students;
- Preparing monthly reports on students’ progress based on their tutorial plans;
- Submitting student attendance information;
- Assisting in conducting student assessments and development of tutorial plan; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
Persons interested in becoming a tutor with BLS should possess at least one of the following:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education;
- An associate of arts/science degree;
- Sixty (60) earned credits
Tutors are directly accountable to lead teachers.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Basic Learning Skills, 2774 First Street, Fort Myers, FL 33916; or email email@example.com